RTI would like to invite listeners to upload photos and videos, with accompanying descriptions, to enrich our web site.
- Accompanying form must be filled out completely and accurately in order to ensure that uploaded files are processed quickly.
- All uploaded files will be subject to the approval of RTI staff. RTI reserves the right to edit uploaded files.
- Only upload files that you have created personally, or files for which you have received permission to upload to RTI’s web site.
- Users maintain the copyright to files which they have uploaded.
- If we select your file for use on the RTI web site, you may choose to use your own name or a pseudonym.
- Do your best to take photos and shoot video from the best perspective possible; aim for shots which are clear and easy to view.
- Please provide a telephone number and an email address in case further information is needed.
- Be aware of copyright laws. Do not upload any documents which infringe upon your own rights or the rights of others, or which go against the law.
- We invite all listeners to upload documents which can enrich our web site; we will share them on the internet once they have been approved by moderators.